Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another Day



Here we are back again. Well, I wish I had more to report. We have not done much in the past few weeks toward the completion of the record. I am working on a barter/trade thing with a web designer to design and produce our webpage for the record. Judging from some of the examples he has shown me, it looks like it will be pretty wicked professional. The idea is to have a one page website dedicated to the album. I want to stream the whole record on this page as well as provide any information as far as shows and news.(and of course how to BUY the record....NICE!!) I took a night shift at my job so the guys have been having practice without me :( Good news for any fans out there as they have been learning new songs for the NEXT record. Also,Kevin accidentally deleted some to the files for an intro that I did. I will have to redo that and finish up some additional back up vocals. Kevin has been mixing the songs in the mean time and we have been listening to them to determine if any changes need to be made...sheesh. With August coming up tomorrow, a NOVEMBER 07' release date is slipping away. There is an overall lack of motivation right now that needs to be changed (I include myself as well). I still need to finish the layout for the cd but I have been to lazy to work on it. THAT CHANGES TODAY!! I AM GOING TO BLOG AGAIN EVERYDAY AND MAKE SOME SORT OF PROGRESS E-V-E-R-Y D-A-Y!!!!! Tonight I will work on the layout and record the extra backups for at least one song!!

LETS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS!!!

WICKED!!!!!!!!

-Shaun

No comments: