Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm a Sad Puppy


I was really excited to get things done last night. I got to the studio around 11:30. I was getting ready to tackle some of the tasks I had been meaning to get to, then it happened... I turned on the time thief! I turned on the TV and on the History channel a program about far of galaxies and the universe was on. I got sucked in! I did not do a thing. After a while I got tired and fell asleep. I awoke to realize I had missed out on any progress that I had intended on making. BAH!! The one redeeming thing is that I am blogging today!! So tonight I won't make any puppy's sad and actually work on the song that I need to add backups to.. GO ME!!!
Also, where is the rest of the band. Old Major, Will and R.G. have posted at least once but Mike has not posted at all. Also R.G. Promised us that he would post at the very least, weekly ,but has not lived up to his "Commitment". I do believe he stated in his first post that, and I quote
The drummer for SCR does not verbally, physically, or ethereally commit to posting daily (every 24 hours) on this blog; the drummer does, in fact, COMMIT to posting at MINIMUM once a week, until said album is completed. Any additional postings are a bonus. The drummer does agree to Rock!


Hmmmm Interesting

WICKED

-Shaun

2 comments:

Samuel Caldwells Revenge said...

Shaun: you failed to read the Fine-Fine print labeled "certain restrictions apply"-directly located below the Fine Print. I have done you the courtesy of pasting it here for your reading pleasure.

**certain restrictions apply**
The information aforementioned in this blog is subject to become null and void at the discretion, and judgment of the author of aforesaid blog; or, the band ceases to conduct full rehearsals (all members of the band).

Anonymous said...

Hey, That was added after the fact.
"history is written by those who have hung heroes"
Certain band members can attend after a certain hour. If by said hour the band chooses to disbands then the aforementioned band member is not libel for breach of R.G.'s Contract

-Shaun