Saturday, June 23, 2007

Goodmorning

Hello, I ended up falling asleep at the studio again. (It happens often,the couches here are really comfortable.) Looks like I got ODM(Old Dirty Major) well on his way to being a blogger, despite his distain for technology. We were here at the studio last night talking about our next steps and reviwing the vocal work I have completed. I also got a thumbs up on the album art! I think ODM was expecting to have to be very critical of the album art I came up with, but instead it struck him as exactly what he was looking for!! sweeet. ODM posted it last night in his post. I have since added it as the main pic on here. The next step for us is to go through the year and a half's worth of recordings and determine what needs to stay and what takes can go on the editing floor (if you will) Kevin "Jones" Kotzur will be mixing and co-producing the album. I'm hoping to have it mastered by Bill Stevenson or Jason Livermore, We still have time before that step.

Wicked!

-Shaun

2 comments:

BandMomma said...

FINALLY!!!!!!! I am soooo excited and thrilled for you boys! Even though I never get to see you guys often enough....I love y'all! And, if you ever need anything...all you have to do is ask!!!! Good luck and Congrats! The CD cover is really REALLY good...and the CD name is just like you guys...I love it! Now...go out there and kick some major ass!

oxoxoxo MoM

Mumztheword said...

HI Shaun!

I think the album cover is brilliant! It's very Orwellian and Nostradaming. I think it's 666 re-defined. Once the project is complete I'm sure the finished product, music, lyrics, cover and credits will be very artist driven, unorthodox, non-comformist, non-commercial and rebel-appropriate. Looking forward to it!
"never give up!

By the way, Shaun, you need to update your phone number on the Studio site!
Hugs n Prayers for your success,
Mum/Jean