Saturday, August 11, 2007

and so the truth comes out..

So it seems a new bit of information has come to light, apparently ricardo has been practicing with another band and was waiting for us to slip up so he could have a cop-out. I new this was all a big heap of BS.. that explains quite a lot and it's kind of sad that he couldnt just tell us the truth. Instead he chose to take shots at us and make us out to be a bunch of douchebags when it was really all about his own personal ventures. I wondered why such a talented musician would just walk away from his only(so I thought) outlet for music, It didnt make sense.. and come to think of it he has been making a lot of mistakes lately.. probably had too many other bands songs in his head.. oh well. that really says a lot about his character though, and I cant help feeling a bit angry and betrayed by the whole thing..

as I said before we are moving right along.. Ive been blasting myspace, craigslist, and my friends for a couple of days with some nice results.. I'm putting together a list of names and phone numbers and It's looking like we will be holding auditions soon!

anyways just thought that tidbit of info should be known.. practice resumes on monday drummer or not! see you guys there.. wicked!

-will

No comments: