Monday, August 6, 2007

don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining


GRRRRRR.....No new blogs from band members! I'm all alone here. (thanks Will for the comment but the world needs to know of any progress your making as well) I have a strong feeling that no one else from our band is even reading this blog. It's effectiveness is almost mute... I can almost guarantee that no band members are active promoting the blog either. I don't mean to bitch, but I really want to hear about what everyone else is doing( in regards to the band of course) If this blog is any indication, nobody in the band is making any progress. My vote on the poll to the right will be "ARE THEY STILL A BAND??" Prove me wrong guys...prove me wrong!

Oh, I did not make any more progress either, I will be working on the layout of the cd tonight...hopefully. Were supposed to have band practice tonight as well;However ,From what Old Dirty is telling me, that probably won't happen.. RATS!! This CD will never come out BAH!

P.S. HAHAH...Just venting, I check the blog everyday hoping I could get some insight into what the other guys are working on outside of band practice. TO NO AVAIL!!

(not so)Wicked!!

-Shaun

2 comments:

Church of The Procrastinati said...

I think your obsessive compulsive or very active and baked at the same time...actually there is no difference in the two..
we must speak about the label issues my friend...

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.